Special offer in August
Within the period of August 01, 2017 – August 31, 2017 we offer you a discount of * 5% for the services of translation and notary certification of academic certificates....
Texts and Documents translation
The first thought which comes into head of the most people when they hear the word ‘translation’ is ‘texts translation’. What could be easier? Take a dictionary (or better still run the text through the translation software) and here it is — finished product! But if you are not engaged in it professionally the result may be poor.
Text translation does not mean just correct words selection in another language and then putting them in the right order for sentences according to grammar rules. It’s also rendering a text meaning which implies putting in additions, explanations, changing of some notions by another ones that are more appropriate for the target language. What’s more the text should be understandable, readable, and not make an impression of translation. Plus for each style there are its own rules of text design. For instance, even such a simple document as a letter has its own formats in different languages let alone serious documents like audit report or technical specification! Not only should a translator have good command of the language but understand the subject matter of translation. All these and many other peculiarities are the must for any translator if he/she considers himself/herself a professional.
And these are the criteria to which we try to stick while providing our written translations services. All our translators are being sieved through very rigorous selection process and then distributed between specializations. Most of our translators have a special background in addition to linguistic education and an extensive experience in translating in various subject fields.
Today you can rest assured that any of your texts regardless the subject matter and complexity will be professionally translated into/from 40 languages.
Here is the far-from-being-complete list of subject areas ‘April’ translation agency is dealing with.
Translation of technical, scientific and special texts
- Translation of technical documents (specifications, patents);
- Translation of technical texts;
- Translation of manuals;
- Translation of texts on special subject areas (chemistry, land surveying, aviation, building industry)
Translation of business documents
- Translation of statutory documents (registration documents, charters of enterprises, etc.);
- Translation of contracts, minutes, internal documents;
- Translation of invoices, business and internal correspondence;
Translation of financial, economic and legal and insurance documents
- Translation of financial documents (audit reports, report on financial results, banking documents, etc.);
- Translation of economic reviews, studies;
- Translation of laws, court decisions, appeals, powers of attorney;
- Translation of insurances, insurance contracts, etc.;
Translation of medical texts
- Translation of medical texts (studies, scientific papers);
- Translation of pharmacological texts (testing results of medicines, patents, manuals, etc.)
- Translation of doctor’s certificates, medical examinations, case reports
Translation of IT texts
- Translation and localization of software;
- Translation of manuals, white papers
Translation of essays, advertising materials and books
- Translation of magazines and papers articles, news for corporate sites
- Translation of advertising materials, articles, reviews;
- Translation of works of literature;
Translation of private documents
- Translation of documents for embassies, for citizenship official registration;
- Translation of education documents (certificates, diplomas, appendixes, archive certificates);
- Translation of private correspondence, etc.;
Translation and localization of sites
- To learn more go to sites translation separate page.
Translation of standard documents deserves special attention.
- Considerable translators database, most of who apart from linguistic education have special background and extensive experience in translating on different subject matters.
- Obligatory proofreading of each translation by professional editor
- Our own supporting materials: glossaries, TM bases.
- Using the latest software: Transit, Trados, SDLX, DejaVu
- Using Word, Excel, Autocad, Adobe Acrobat software for making translations.