Police clearance in Kyiv
Demand for production of a police clearance certificate
APRIL Translation Agency assist in receiving a police clearance certificate, both for Ukrainian citizens and for foreign citizens.
To obtain a police clearance certificate you need the following:
- A copy of Ukrainian national pass for Ukrainian citizens
- A copy of travel pass for foreign citizens
- A copy of document confirming change of name (when you need a police clearance certificate with several names)
- To indicate a purpose for issuing a certificate (see below)
Purposes for receiving a police clearance certificate:
- drawing up of documents for adoption, legal guardianship (custodial care), creation of an adoptive family or a family-based care home
- drawing up of documents for social security bodies
- Issue of a visa for leaving abroad
- Recruitment with the institutions of foreign states
- Issue of a permit for weapons, issue of a permit for work with explosive substances
- issue of a licence for work with narcotic and psychotropic substances and precursors
- preparation of engagement in purchasing processes
- preparation or re-issue of documents
- for presentation to military registration and enlistment office
- for presentation upon the place of request
Term and price for a police clearance certificate:
- 5 working days – UAH 800.
- 1 to 2 working days – UAH 1,000.00.
Police clearance certificate is valid within 30 days upon its issue.