Legalization of diplomas for Qatar
To legalize Ukrainian educational documents for Qatar, one must perform the following actions:
- Translate the diploma and the diploma transcript into English or Arabic.
- Translate the archive certificate* confirming the fact of study into English or Arabic.
- Notarize the copies and translations of documents.
- Legalize translated documents in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
- Legalize translated documents in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- Legalize documents in the Consulate of Qatar in Ukraine.
* The Consulate of Qatar does not accept educational documents for legalization without the certificate confirming the fact of study, duly executed by the educational institution.
To perform the entire procedure, the client (document owner) must provide our managers with:
- a notarized power of attorney (or a power of attorney issued in the Consulate of Ukraine, if the document owner is abroad);
- the originals of educational documents;
- a copy of the internal Ukrainian passport;
- a copy of the passport for travelling abroad.
The cost and processing period depend on the package of documents. For more information, please contact our managers by sending a request.