Consular Legalization of Diplomas for UAE
The APRIL Translation Agency informs herewith that the UAE opened the Consular Department in Kyiv, now the complete procedure for consular legalization of educational documents is possible in the territory of Ukraine.
In order to submit the documents to the Consular Department it is necessary to have:
- a notarial copy of diploma legalized with the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- notarially certified translation (into English or Arabian) of a document
- notarized translation of a diploma legalized with the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- power of attorney executed by the holder of the diploma with the notary
- original archive transcript from the educational institution (conforming obligatory the fact that the diploma was issued and indicating its number)
- a copy of all pages in the passport for travelling abroad
- a copy of all pages in the internal Ukrainian passport
- original diplomas / appendices to be legalized
- invitation (labor contract or other confirming document) to depart to the UAE for work, studies or any other purposes
- If the surname in the documents and the passports differ it is necessary to submit the additional documents (for example, certificate of surname change or certificate of marriage, a copy of all pages in the passport of a spouse)
- consular department reserves the right to demand any additional documents.
Besides, for the consular legalization of educational documents it is possible to prepare a single circle of legalization – to put the seal of the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine on the notarial translation.
The terms of completion:
- single circle of legalization + consular department – 13 to 15 working days
- double circle of legalization + consular department – 25 to 30 working days