Notarized translation of a diploma in Kyiv
A notarized translation of a diploma may be needed in such cases:
- you are planning to continue your education abroad;
- you were offered a high-paying job in another country;
- you are a citizen of another country and want to study at a Ukrainian university;
- you are a citizen of another country and have come to Ukraine for employment.
The translation of a diploma must be made correctly not only taking into account its language specifics but also its legal aspects. Therefore, the experience of various specialists is needed. A professional translator translates every element of your diploma – separate words, notes, stamps, and other marks – from one language to another. If there is a supplement to the main document, it must be translated as well.
Why is it better to order a diploma translation in Kyiv at the April Translation Agency?
- Our managers will consult on all aspects and answer all your questions.
- We monitor prices for the translation of diplomas and try to keep them as low as possible.
- You can order an urgent translation of the diploma if you need it.
- It is possible to deliver translated documents by courier within Kyiv and by any delivery service within the territory of Ukraine.
- Significant discounts are possible for the translation and notarization of several diplomas.
How to order a notarized translation of a diploma?
- You can bring the original diploma to our office or scan it and send us a copy by e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will calculate the cost of translation and inform you.
- You will make an advance payment.
- We will start working with your documents.
For detailed advice, please contact our managers by phone +38 (044) 501-25-37 (all methods of communication are available on the Contact Information page). To learn more about current rates for the diploma translation, see our Prices.